Hydraulic Pressure Testing Pump Manufacturer
Ambica Machine Tool’s hydraulic test pumps are easy to maintain solutions that can be harnessed for high-pressure applications such as car washing, hydro testing, and water jetting. Our range of electric hydraulic testing pumps as well as manual are an excellent choice for testing of integrity and leaks in pressure vessels, boilers, gas cylinder, metal casting parts, tubes & pipes etc. As a leading pressure testing pump manufacturers, we supply hydraulic test pumps fabricated with different metals such as stainless steel 316, forged stainless steel 304, nickel, duplex steel, aluminium bronze, nickel bronze etc. as required as per the client specifications.
Our hydraulic pressure test pump and other equipment are efficient, compact and cost effective and isavailable in diverse combination of pressure and flow. Hydraulic pressure test pumps at Ambica Machine Tools usually range from 1 lpm to about 770 lpm or more with pressure of about 2800 bar. Being a leading hydraulic pressure test pump manufacturer, we design high-quality, ergonomic pumps to test pressure vessels, plumbing lines, sprinkler systems, and water meters, fitted in both commercial as well as residential buildings. We are a flagship hydraulic test pumps supplier and provide variety of customized pressure test pumps with a different combination of pressure and flow to suit different needs of various industries.
CUSTOMIZE HYDRO TEST PUMP ACCESSORIES IS ALSO AVAILABLE
Application of Hydraulic Test Pump
- Boilers, pressure vessels, c.i. Mains, casting parts
- Gas cylinder, pipes & tubes parts
- Subject to hydro test pressure
Special Features of Hydraulic Test Pump
- Electric motorized driven system
- Totally enclosed drive mechanism.
- Heavy duty precision gear box
- Large air chamber
- Self oiling system quick acting relief valve.
- Totally dependable, reliable and efficient performance.
- Pressure release cock made from brass metal
- Discharge pressure hose with attachment of ½” bsp length 2 mtrs.
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauge with 4 ” inch dial
- Suction & discharge valve (nrv)made form stainless steel material
- Test pressure up to 705 kg/cm2 (10,000 psi)
- Water flow capacity up to 150 lph
- Motor hp up to 5
|Model No||Flow L/Min.||Max. Bar||Plunger Dia||Motor K.W./HP||Max R.P.M.|
|AMTTPP – 35/18||18||35||22mm||1.1/2||750|
|AMTTPP – 35/35||35||35||30mm||2.2/3||750|
|AMTTPP – 35/50||50||35||34mm||3.5/5||750|
|AMTTPP – 35/100||100||35||38mm||7.5/10||750|
|AMTTPP – 35/150||150||35||42mm||11/15||750|
The product details mentioned above briefly outlines our current standard of our pump range. Information mentioned above is subject to change due to constant developments and performance improvement of all our products. The color of the product shown above is not the identity of the product.