WATER JETTING PUMP MANUFACTURER
Triplex plunger pumps also known as water jetting pumps are a low-maintenance solution ideal for high-pressure applications such as car washing, jetting, hydro testing etc. They are used for testing leakage and integrity in parts of pipes and tubes, gas cylinder, pressure vessels, boiler, metal casting etc.
Application of Water Jetting Pumps
- Boilers, Pressure Vessels, C.l. Mains Casting Parts.
- Gas Cylinder, Pipes & Tubes Parts Pumps and Valve Body.
- Subject to Hydro Testing / Jetting.
- Railway Workshop & Cleaning Yards.
- Airports & Shipyards.
Special Features of Water Jetting Pump
- Electric Motor or Engine Driven System
- Heavy duty construction, light in weight.
- Stainless steel fluid end construction CF8 (SS 304) F
- Subjected to full load testing.
- Totally Dependable, Reliable And Efficient Performance
- Self Oiling System Quick Acting Relief Valve
- Manufactured on state of the art machinery
- Pulley & Belts drive System
- Brass Unloaded Valve with inlet bypass
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Trolley Mounted Pump Unit
- Pistons Are Ceramic Coated
- Pressure Release Cock Made From Brass Metal
- Pump Head Made From Brass Material.
- Crank Case Made From Aluminum Material.
- Pump Unloaded Valve Made From Brass Material
- Discharge High Pressure Hose with Attachment Length 3 Mtrs.
- Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge With 4’’ Inch Dial
With Calibration Certificate )
- Discharge Valve(NRV) Made From Stainless Steel Material.
- Pump Pulley made from C.I. / Aluminum Material
- Pressure set valve Made From Stainless Steel Material
- Pump Plunger Made From Ceramic Material
- Pump Stand Made From Mild Steel 3’’ x 1 1/2 ’’ C Channel
- 3 Mtrs inlet hose with Stainless Steel Strainer
- Pump Trolley With Four Wheels
- Suitable Electric Motor Starter Supple With Pump ( C & S Control Penal / DOL Starter)
|Max pressure||Up to 140 kg/cm2|
|Max flow||Up to 50 lpm|
|Max motor / Engine HP||Up to 10|
|Max pump RPM||Up to 750|
|AMTTPP – 18/20||AMTTPP – 35/35||AMTTPP – 50/50||AMTTPP – 100/20||AMTTPP – 140/20|
|No. of Piston||2||3||3||3||3|
|Max. Pressure||256 PSI
|Suction Capacity ( LPM )||15||35||50||20||20|
|Electric motor||2 H.P.
|V – Belt Size||B-34||A-40||A-42||B-20||B-20|
|Weight||15 KG.||20 KG.||25 KG.||60 KG.||60 KG.|
|Head||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304|
|Piston||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304||SS 304|
The product details mentioned above briefly outlines our current standard of our pump range. Information mentioned above is subject to change due to constant developments and performance improvement of all our products. The color of the product shown above is not the identity of the product.