Hydro Test PUMP (Hand Operated)
Application of Hydro Test PUMP (Hand Operated)
- Boilers, pressure vessels, c.i. mains, casting parts
- Gas cylinder, pipes & tubes parts
- Subject to hydro test pressure
Special Features of Hydro Test PUMP (Hand Operated)
- Portable hand operated system can be easily handled by one man
- Pump unit is mounted on fabricated m.s. Water tank which stores liquid for testing
- Pump done not required any foundation
- Provides self base for testing
- Pressure release cock made from brass metal
- Discharge pressure hose with attachment of ½’’ bsp length 2 mtrs.
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauge with 4 “ inch dial
- Suction & discharge valve (nrv)made form stainless steel material
Kg / cm2 P.S.I.
CC / Stroke
|Plunger Size in mm||Water Tank
Size in ltrs.
|AMTH – 35 B||½”||12.5||35||500||15.70||19||9|
|AMTH – 35 D||½”||12.5||35||500||15.70||24||12|
Note: Above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improve the performance of our all products information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not a identity of product.