WHAT IS A HYDRO TEST PUMP?
The term "Hydro Test Pump" refers to a technique for high-pressure testing of tubes, pipelines, and cylinders, as well as hydro testing of pressure valves and boilers. It is also commonly known as
Hydro Testing Pump
. This pump aids in the detection of any leakage or flaws in casting components. The pressure of a high-pressure plunger pump is raised at a predetermined point and time. A
Hydro Pressure Test Pump
is extensively tested to identify leaks and lower the fixed pressure threshold.
As a renowned
hydro Test Pump Manufacturer in India
, Ambica Machine Tools, provides efficient, compact, and cost-effective water pressure and flow testing equipment. The flow rate of a Hydro Pressure Test Pump is generally between 1 and 770 lpm. Bearing pumps have a pressure range of up to 2800 bar. Hydro testing pumps are used in both home and commercial settings to inspect pressure valves, plumbing lines, and sprinkler systems. We provide a wide selection of
hydrostatic test pumps
to meet their needs.
How does a Hydro Testing Pump Work?
Each Hydrostatic Test Pump functions in the same way. It aids in the regular pumping of water into the pipe system to prevent leaking or failure. As Hydro Test Pump Manufacturers in India, we must adhere to the following guidelines for particular pumps:
- To start the test, you must remove air from all the lines and fill it with water.
- Open the testing valve or other valve that can allow the water input and air to escape simultaneously.
- Connect the test hose to the system and then to the hydro testing pump.
- Turn on the water switch and them the switch on the pump.
- Keep checking the gauge and pipes for any leakage or damage.
- Once the desired pressure is reached, switch off the pump and remove the hose.
Hydro Testing Pump Manufacturer & Supplier
Ambica Machine Tools is a prominent manufacturer and supplier of hydro test pumps of various types. We are entitled as leaders given the quality of our products. We take pride in offering our clients cutting-edge technological products as well as educating as well as nurturing support. In India, we are a well-known brand as a
Hydro Test Pump Supplier
What are Applications of Hydro Test Pump?
- Boilers, pressure vessels, c.i. Mains, casting parts
- Gas cylinder, pipes & tubes parts
- Subject to hydro test pressure
What are The Main Features of a Hydro Test Pump?
- Electric motorized driven system
- Totally enclosed drive mechanism.
- Heavy duty precision gear box.
- Large air chamber.
- Self oiling system quick acting relief valve.
- Totally dependable, reliable and efficient performance.
What are the benefits of a Hydro Test Pump?
- Mechanism and construction are simple.
- Easy to operate.
- Low maintenance and initial cost.
- Noiseless operation and high reliability.
- Provide flexibility while connecting the pump with another system.
- Require less attention and skill.
- Pressure release cock made from brass metal.
- Discharge pressure hose with attachment of ½” bsp length 2 mtrs.
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauge with 4 ” inch dial.
- Suction & discharge valve (nrv)made form stainless steel material.
- Pressure set valve made from stainless steel.
- Pump air chamber made from mild steel.
- Pump stand made from mild steel 3” x 1 ½” c channel.
- Water tank with water capacity of 50 liters & made from mild steel metal
- Suction hose with 1 mtrs long
- Pump trolley with four wheels
- Pulley guard made from mild steel
- Test pressure up to 705 kg/cm2 (10,000 psi)
- Water flow capacity up to 150 lph
- Motor hp up to 5
|Model No||Pressure up to kg/cm2||Capacity in LPH||Motor HP/RPM/Kw|
|AMTMH – 70||70||150||1/1440/0.75|
|AMTMH – 140||140||150||2/1440/1.5|
|AMTMH – 211||211||110||3/1440/2.2|
|AMTMH – 350||352||110||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 700||705||90||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 1000||1000||90||7.5/1440/5.5|
The product details mentioned above briefly outlines our current standard of our pump range. Information mentioned above is subject to change due to constant developments and performance improvement of all our products. The color of the product shown above is not the identity of the product.
Our sucess is driven by the trust of our clients. Here's what they have to say.
Hydro Testing Pump works like a charm, easy to handle and compact when compared to other pumps used for construction. Works fast and I would recommend buying this pump from Ambica Machine Tools as they provide you the best service.
We have been in the business of pumps since 20 years and have been renting pumps too. Hydrostatic Test Pump has never let us down in front of our clients who buy on these pumps on rent. We never had any problems with this company when it comes to quality of the product.
We had different hydro testing pumps over the years. Ambica Machine Tools are the best Hydro Test Pump Supplier in India. They have well maintained pumps and are reliable when it comes to its delivery and service of the product.