HYDRO TESTING PUMP MANUFACTURER
Ambica Machine Tools offers a wide variety of engine and pressure driven hydrostatic test pumps and equipments. We, at Ambica Machine Tools provide test pumps and equipment which are fully portable and can well be used to test the irrigation lines. Our product quality has gained us a reputable position of a leading hydro testing pump manufacturer in India.
Our hydrostatic pressure test equipment is efficient, compact and cost effective and is available in diverse combination of pressure and flow. Hydrostatic pressure test pump by Ambica Machine Tools usually range from 1 lpm to 770 lpm or even more bearing pressure of about 2800 bar. Hydro static test pumps are designed specifically to test plumbing lines, pressure vessels, water meters, and sprinkler systems and are used for both commercial as well as residential purposes. Ambica Machine Tools is a flagship hydro testing pump supplier who through their range of hydrostatic testing pumps provides superior testing of hydraulic pressure.
Application of Hydro Test Pump (MOTOR)
- Boilers, pressure vessels, c.i. Mains, casting parts
- Gas cylinder, pipes & tubes parts
- Subject to hydro test pressure
Special Features of Hydro Test Pump (MOTOR)
- Electric motorized driven system
- Totally enclosed drive mechanism.
- Heavy duty precision gear box.
- Large air chamber.
- Self oiling system quick acting relief valve.
- Totally dependable, reliable and efficient performance.
- Pressure release cock made from brass metal.
- Discharge pressure hose with attachment of ½” bsp length 2 mtrs.
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauge with 4 ” inch dial.
- Suction & discharge valve (nrv)made form stainless steel material.
- Pressure set valve made from stainless steel.
- Pump air chamber made from mild steel.
- Pump stand made from mild steel 3” x 1 ½” c channel.
- Water tank with water capacity of 50 liters & made from mild steel metal
- Suction hose with 1 mtrs long
- Pump trolley with four wheels
- Pulley guard made from mild steel
- Test pressure up to 705 kg/cm2 (10,000 psi)
- Water flow capacity up to 150 lph
- Motor hp up to 5
|Model No||Pressure up to kg/cm2||Capacity in LPH||Motor HP/RPM/Kw|
|AMTMH – 70||70||150||1/1440/0.75|
|AMTMH – 140||140||150||2/1440/1.5|
|AMTMH – 211||211||110||3/1440/2.2|
|AMTMH – 350||352||110||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 700||705||90||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 1000||1000||90||7.5/1440/5.5|
The product details mentioned above briefly outlines our current standard of our pump range. Information mentioned above is subject to change due to constant developments and performance improvement of all our products. The color of the product shown above is not the identity of the product.