Hydro Testing Pump (Motor/Engine Operated)
Ambica Machine Tools offers a wide variety of engine and pressure driven hydrostatic test pumps and equipments. We, at Ambica Machine Tools provide test pumps and equipment which are fully portable and can well be used to test the irrigation lines.
Our hydrostatic pressure test equipment is efficient, compact and cost effective and is available in diverse combination of pressure and flow. Our hydrostatic pressure test pumps usually range from 1 lpm to about 770 lpm or more with pressure of about 2800 bar. Our hydrostatic testing pumps are specifically designed to test pressure vessels, plumbing lines, sprinkler systems, and water meters, fitted in both commercial as well as residential buildings.We are a flagship hydro testing pump supplier providing superior quality testing of the hydraulic pressure in the water lines at your industry or farm.
Application of Hydro Test Pump (MOTOR)
- Boilers, pressure vessels, c.i. Mains, casting parts
- Gas cylinder, pipes & tubes parts
- Subject to hydro test pressure
Special Features of Hydro Test Pump (MOTOR)
- Electric motorized driven system
- Totally enclosed drive mechanism.
- Heavy duty precision gear box.
- Large air chamber.
- Self oiling system quick acting relief valve.
- Totally dependable, reliable and efficient performance.
- Pressure release cock made from brass metal.
- Discharge pressure hose with attachment of ½” bsp length 2 mtrs.
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauge with 4 ” inch dial.
- Suction & discharge valve (nrv)made form stainless steel material.
- Pressure set valve made from stainless steel.
- Pump air chamber made from mild steel.
- Pump stand made from mild steel 3” x 1 ½” c channel.
- Water tank with water capacity of 50 liters & made from mild steel metal
- Suction hose with 1 mtrs long
- Pump trolley with four wheels
- Pulley guard made from mild steel
- Test pressure up to 705 kg/cm2 (10,000 psi)
- Water flow capacity up to 150 lph
- Motor hp up to 5
|Model No||Pressure up to kg/cm2||Capacity in LPH||Motor HP/RPM/Kw|
|AMTMH – 70||70||150||1/1440/0.75|
|AMTMH – 140||140||150||2/1440/1.5|
|AMTMH – 211||211||110||3/1440/2.2|
|AMTMH – 350||352||110||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 700||705||90||5/1440/3.5|
|AMTMH – 1000||1000||90||7.5/1440/5.5|
Note: Above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improve the performance of our all products information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not a identity of product.