Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
For the last two decades, Ambica Machine Tools Pump, India’s largest manufacturer of air-operated double diaphragm pumps, has provided industry experts with the most reliable pumps in the market. Ambica Machine Tools Pumps are self-priming and can handle viscous and abrasive products and run dry without damage. Additionally, they do not employ costly motors, variable speed drives, and bypass plumbing or mechanical seals.
Application of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Chemical industries
- Ceramic industries
- Electron Plants
- Coal mines
- Automobile Sector
- Food & medicine factories
- Printing industries
- Papermaking industries
- Waste water treatment plant
- Leather & textile print
- Powder transfer
Special Features of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- The pumps can run dry indefinitely without damage.
- No shaft seals or gland packing.
- Infinitely variable flow & discharge pressure from 0 to pump’s maximum by adjusting air pressure. One pump can fit a broad spectrum of applications.
- Gentle non-shearing action.
- If the discharge is clogged or closed, the pump stops immediately; no power consumed, no heat, no wear – By opening discharge, the flow starts automatically.
- Operates submerged or with flooded suction.
- Self-priming from a dry start.
- Pressure up to 100 PSI (7 bar.)
- No close fitting, sliding or rotating parts can handle a wide variety of fluids with high solid content.
- Low internal velocity reduces wear.
- Quick assembly and disassembly with split clamp bands.
- Capable of pumping at high temperatures.
- Quiet, Steady discharge flow without the use of pulsation dampener.
- Safe for use in explosive environments.
- No electrical hazards or costly motor and control equipment needed.
- No pressure relief or bypass.
PPH, PVDF, SS-316, AL
|Model||Max Flow rate||Port Size||Suction Lift||Teflon||Max Particle Size (Dia)|
|Inlet||Discharhe||Air Inle||Air Exhaust||Dry||Wet||Dry||Wet|
|1⁄2” BSP (15mm)||35Lpm||12.70mm (1⁄2” BSP)||12.70mm (1⁄2” BSP)||1⁄4” BSP||12.70mm (1⁄2” BSP)||1.45m (4.75′)||2.83m (9.28′)||0.50m (1.64′)||0.90m (2.95′)||2mm (0.078″)|
|1″ BSP (25mm)||135Lpm||25.40mm (1″ BSP)||25.40mm (1″ BSP)||1⁄4” BSP||12.70mm (1⁄2” BSP)||3.05m (10′)||4.89m (16′)||2.14m (7′)||3.98m (13′)||3.17mm (0.125″)|
|11⁄2” BSP (40MM)||270Lpm||38.10mm (11⁄2” BSP)||38.10mm (11⁄2” BSP)||1⁄2” BSP||12.70mm (1⁄2” BSP)||4.57m (15′)||7.62m (25′)||3.05m (10′)||6.09m (20′)||4.76mm (0.188″)|
|2″ BSP (50MM)||586Lpm||50.80mm (2″ BSP)||50.80mm (2″ BSP)||1⁄2” BSP||19.05mm (3⁄4” BSP)||4.57m (15′)||7.62m (25′)||3.05m (10′)||6.09m (20′)||6.35mm (0.250″)|
Note: The above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improving our products, information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not the identity of the product.