Vertical Polypropylene Pump
Amtvpp – series pumps are designed and manufactured by ambica machine tools to meet customer specific requirement with optimum standardization. It’s a vertical molded polypropylene corrosion resistant pumps.
Application of Vertical Polypropylene Pump
- Water treatment plant
- Effluent treatment
- Filter press for dyes and chemicals
- Fertilizer plants thermal and atomic power plants
- Drugs & pharmaceutical industries.
- Rescaling of tubes.
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases like cl2, br, I so2, nh3, f2 etc.
- Excellent for vacuum ejectors
- Transferring of concentrated hcl from road tankers
- Paper & pulp industries
- Pickling plants & caustic soda plants
Special Features of Vertical Polypropylene Pump
- Can run dry due to absence of shaft seals
- Polypropylene are manufactured by solid injection molding process with high pressure hence.
- Easy to dismantle and re-assemble for maintenance.
Polypropylene, PVDF, UHMWPEz
|›||PP 50′ to 80′ C|
|›||PPH 90″ to 100′ C|
|›||PVDF 100′ to 115 C|
|Model No||Suction X Discharge Size in mm||Impeller OD in mm||Head in meters / Capacity m3/h||HP / kw||RPM|
|AMTVPP – 10||25 X 25||100||13/00||10/03||08/05||06/10||02/10||—-||01/0.75||2880|
|AMTVPP- 20||40 X 25||120||15/05||10/09||08/12||06/14||05/15||02/16||2.0/1.5||2880|
|AMTVPP – 30||40 X 40||150||20/00||18/08||15/14||10/20||05/23||02/24||3.0/2.2||2880|
|AMTVPP – 50||65 X 40||160||30/10||25/12||20/16||15/25||10/28||05/28||5.0/3.5||2880|
Note: Above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improve the performance of our all products information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not a identity of product.