Rubber Lined Pump
AMTRL – series rubber lined pump are useful for handling acidic and alkaline material in industries
Application of Rubber Lined Pump
- Caustic soda, brine, hydrofluoric acid, ammonium salt solution, bleaching solution
- Effluents, calcium hypochlorite, potassium chloride, sodium chlorine, zinc chloride,
- Phosphoric acid, nitric acid, dyes & chemicals with free chlorine, sodium bisulphate,
- Mother liquor, ammonia solution, chlor – alkali electrolysis, demonized water, river water,
- Filler pressure for dyes, sea water, lime pump in cpw plate, staple fiber plant (bleach liquor),
- Dilute h2so4 water treatment, cyclone feed, coal & power plant ash, abrasive silt,
- River-bed gravel, fly ash slurry, iron ore slurry, copper ox chloride potassium hypochlorite,
- Suspension with fine abrasive solid
Special Features of Rubber Lined Pump
- Centrifugal single stage back pull out design.
- Contact parts are lined with natural rubber (ebonite), butyl rubber or neoprene rubber.
- Simple external axial adjustable for impeller adjustment.
- Simple axial adjustable to maintain impeller clearance.
- Power input 3 hp / 5 hp / 7.5 hp / 10 hp / 15 hp / 20 hp with 940 rpm / 1440 rpm / 1880 rpm / 2200 rpm
- Capacity up to 125 m3/h and 35 mtrs head
- Pump is mounted on heavy steel structure frame (base palte)
- Pump is well aligned with electric motor by rigid coupling
- Better interchangeability of parts
- Easy maintenance
- Sturdy contraction
|Capacity||Up to 150M3/h|
|Head||Up to 35 Mtrs.|
|Delivery Size||Up to 125 mm|
|Specific Gravity||Up to 2|
|Liquid Temp.||Up to 80°C (with natural rubber) up to 120°C (with synthetic rubber)|
|Hard Rubber||Up to 65 ‘ Shore D Scale|
|Soft Rubber||U4p to 60’ Shore A Scale|
|Pump Casing, Wear Plate Seal Cover and impeller inset||Rubber Lining on Cast Iron or Ductile Iron|
|Hard Rubber||Natural Rubber [Ebonite]|
|Soft Rubber (On Request)||Butyl Rubber / Nitrite Rubber / Neoprene Rubber|
|Shaft||Stainless Steel 316 L or EN – 8|
|Shaft Sleeve||Stainless Steel 316 L or Alloy – 20|
|Shaft Seal||Acid resistant gland packing (PTFE)|
Note: Above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improve the performance of our all products information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not a identity of product.