Thermic Fluid Pump
Special Features of Thermic Fluid Pump
- Back pull out design enabling easier removal for inspection and maintenance.
- Pump comes in three bearing design resulting in good continuous process with high productivity.
- Bigger shaft and bearing size enabling sturdy design.
- Offered with Closed Impeller.
- Jacketing for Cooling offered for S/Box, Casing Pedestal and Bearing- Housing.
- Mechanical Seals ( Single Spring / Metallic Bellow).
- Excellent design air cooled pump.
- User-friendly interface air cooled pump.
- Easy-to-operate nature pump.
- High temperature resistance.
- Low Maintenance, Easy to Operate, Longer service life.
Application of Thermic Fluid Pump
- Thermic Fluid handling
- Hot Oil Transfer
- Synthetic Oil Transfer
- Hot water Supply
- District Heating System
- Mineral Oil Industry
- Timber processing industries
- Textile, dyeing, printing industries
- Various Chemical Industries
- Paper, Plywood, Food, Plastic ,Metal,
|Capacity Up To||up to 1,100 GPM (250 m3/hr)|
|HEAD – Up To||425 feet (130 m)|
|Pump Sizes – DN||25 mm to 300 mm|
|Speed – N||1450 / 2900 rpm at 50 Hz & 3500 rpm at 60 Hz|
|Temperature||up to 650°F (343° C)|
|Pump Casing , Casing Cover||Cast Steel/Stainless steel/ Duplex Steel|
|Impeller||Cast Steel/Stainless steel/ Duplex Steel|
|Pump Shaft||Stainless steel/Duplex Steel|
|Sliding Bearing||Sintered Silicon Carbide/Carbon/Steel|
Note: Above product details briefly outline our current standard pump range. Due to constant development in pumps and improve the performance of our all products information is subject to change without any notice. Product colour is not a identity of product.